Best Lawyer in Delhi, Divorce Lawyer In Delhi, Mutual Consent Divorce, Online Marriage Registration, Register Marriage Procedure

What is The Procedure to Send Legal Notice for Divorce?


Divorce Procedure in India is governed by different prevalent divorce laws, and the divorce process can be initiated on the grounds provided under it. The procedure for divorce in India is almost the same for all religions but, the grounds of the divorce part. Under the divorce law, either partner can send a legal notice for Divorce to the other parties, but how to send one?

Since there is no fixed procedure to send a legal notice for divorce, so it can be sent either via registered post or can be personally tendered to him/her and I can suggest you other option which might help You. You can take some help from the legal professional team through Top Divorce Lawyer in Delhi.

Some Steps for Sending a Legal Notice for Divorce:

  • At first contact a Best divorce lawyer who has good drafting skills and technical know-how in the field of Divorce Law.
  • Send a legal notice for Divorce stating the facts and problem that are causing a disturbance in the marriage of both parties.
  • The divorce notice can be sent either in English or in any other Indian language which is spoken and understood by both the parties, although usually, English is the preferred choice for most of the educated and practical clients.

In your consulting session with the divorce lawyer, you should explain all the relevant information in details along with:

  • the names of parties involved,
  • addresses,
  • dates when commitments were made and not honored,
  • challenges and problem faced,
  • any previous attempts at dialogue etc.

Who can help you with this?

Looking for a highly experienced divorce advice lawyer? Look no further. Have a consultation with some of Divorce advocate In Delhi with MyAdvo.

With over 10,000 lawyers in their network base spread over 50+ cities, MyAdvo is one of the best growing and leading platforms of help and legal solutions & problem. You can talk about the divorce and family lawyer online and also ask legal advice online. MyAdvo lets you search the lawyer anywhere in India online.

Any problem with divorce can help with our website or by calling on +91 9999827929‬ and we will help you in sorting out all your legal issues.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s